What are the key differences between having a hair TRANSPLANT…and duBrule's innovative hair REPLACEMENT system?
Basically, you are choosing between surgical 'Transplant' and non-surgical 'Ultragraft'. Now more than ever, you have choices that are both highly-regarded and completely natural looking. Here are things several things you should consider when making the decision:
- Chances are, you are not aware of just how advanced non-surgical restoration has become. Times have changed, as has technology. Be sure to do your homework though; finding the right company who offers the best of the best. You can’t afford to compromise when it comes to your hair Ask the companies you meet with to show you what their systems look like for your peace of mind.
- Any type of surgical operation carries risks, and there is always a chance that hair transplant surgery can result in undesired infection, sudden loss of the newly transplanted hair (referred to as shock loss) and more.
- With the latest in hair systems, all that is required is to use a medical adhesive. Using the preferred method carries zero risk. This cutting-edge technology uses a bonding method that means you cannot feel any seams, bumps or ridges. What’s more, the newest method means you won’t even feel it being You can scratch your scalp and feel the brush as you comb your hair – without any issues.
- The success of any hair transplant depends greatly on the quality of the donor hair. If this is poor, the desired look may never become reality.
- Everyone can achieve the hair they want with this hair system. It is also totally reversible, meaning you can revert a system you don’t like. You don’t have to be stuck or trapped with anything.
- With a transplant, what you see at the end is what you get. There is no way of giving you a ‘dummy trial’ or showing how the new hair might look beforehand. Unfortunately, you have to wait until the end of the process to see how good or bad the results are going to be.
If you have any questions about what options are best suited for you, duBrule Hair Innovation Centres can help. We have an affiliation with some of the top world-class surgical doctors in the industry, and we pride ourselves on offering the best in non-surgical hair restoration available on the market. What truly sets us apart is our undisputed ability to identify your unique needs.
Many people think they need transplants, yet simple at-home treatments can actually rectify their hair loss 100%. If non-surgical is of interest, you have the opportunity to meet clients and see the results for yourself. duBrule will also offer a 30-day trial to try it for yourself.
Here are 2 real client photo examples of the latest non-surgical restoration we call the ULTRAGRAFT, available exclusively through duBrule Hair Innovation Centres.